filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
They tease you into giving your basic contact information to get a "Free Quote" for Solar Energy. They do post a disclaimer that you are agreeing to up to 4 phone calls. When the girl called from Solar America, she was unwilling to tell me "on a recorded line" why she...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 17.
I didn't like
  • Sales lead generation company who calls consumers
  • Dishonesty

Solar America - Annoyed

"Jason" has called several times I know he's not a real person. I live in a townhome why are they calling me why don't they stop?
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 24.

Solar America - Stop calling

If Jason does not stop calling my number I will press charges understood This is getting annoying Angry
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 25.

Solar America - Make Jason stop calling

+1 (919) 874-9512 Make your annoying sales man Jason stop calling from random numbers
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.
Additional Fees

Solar America - Jason go away

Jason calls so much, I may have to invite him to family dinners. He won’t stop calling. Told him I am homeless, rent, don’t own a home, live in a tent, etc. He won’t take me off list and calls from a phony number.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 04.

Solar America - *** OFF JASON

I am so sick and tired of getting *** robot calls from Jason at American solar. One time I actually got through to a human. And I told them not to call me. I HATE these phone calls. They always use numbers local to the area I'm in and I constantly think it's an emergency. PLEASE is there a way to sue this 'agency' for harrassment? I can't take it anymore.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 04.

Solar America - Rude caller from india

Hang up the phone! Rude caller from India calling on your personal cellphone- not a smart move - plus very rude when calling
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 25.

Solar America - Jason

Jason from American Solar is dumb, the robot is not getting the caller intent. Money not well spent.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 15.
Additional Fees

Solar America - Hang up calls

Jason from American Solar has called several times and hangs up when you tell him that he has called before
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 15.
Show

Solar America - Jason you are a HORRIBLE PERSON!

Jason! I’m in the *** hospital. Ready to have brain surgery. I see this local number and need to make sure it’s not an emergency for one of my three young children. Please stop calling! I can’t block as many one sided numbers as you call from. I am sick and miserable and please - go away! Wtf
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 13.